Stat counter

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Top 5 secrets to get more visitors to your articles

Writing articles is a way by which one can share their knowledge as well earn money. I write about things I know and earn by freelance writing. I didn't know these tips when I first started freelance writing. I learnt from my mistakes. I would like to share these simple secrets to get more visitors to your articles with you here.

Secret 1 - Enticing title for your article
Secret 2 - Splitting the article into small paragraphs
Secret 3 - Using bullets or numbering points wherever possible
Secret 4 - Using images wherever appropriate

Note: Don't forget to give credit to the author of the image if taking from other websites.

Secret 5 - Quote facts if they are available. They add value to your article and will get more visitors as the information is from an authentic source.

3 comments:

What do you suggest we put in the sig.file and ad or personal bio?

Triond is cool and this was a good post. I like your blog. I've been using http://dollardrip.com and it's been working really well though.

maintining regular visit by keeping the quality of the article. increase your site visit and make decent amount of noney from it http://www.onlinejobtutor.com/

Post a Comment

Hi,

Leave your honest comment here.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More