Stat counter

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Triond - A Review

Triond is one of the online writing gigs where I write articles of my interest. I started writing for Triond a year back and am happy with the website. I get paychecks from Triond every month. To find the detailed review, please visit here.


This is probably one of the best articles I've seen written on Triond. It's very well written and illustrated. You should be proud of your work. I for one think Triond is a fantastic website, and that it provides an immense possibility for writers on the internet.

Hi Converser, Thnx for the comments. I really love writing in Triond.

As I am very new to triond, Your article gives me strength and confident. Thankyou

Hi Anu,
You have built a very nice and beautiful blog here. I wish you good luck.

Triond is one of those sites that you can make good money writing article, but it really takes a lot of content to make any decent amount of money. But again, no pain no gain.
I would suggest joining a few sites like ehow, xomba and others to increase what you earn from your articles. Thanks.

By the way Anuradha, I love the simplicity of your blog design and how nice and easy its to navigate around.

Triond is cool and this was a good post. I like your blog. I've been using and it's been working really well though.

Must read this post.

Post a Comment


Leave your honest comment here.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More